Saturday, May 7, 2011

"let's do 52" - wk18

this week was full of photo edits, card making, and print ordering. lots of time and energy spent on finishing up school project work in order to get it here before the 13th when it all needs to be turned in. Through the whole process I was well accompanied by cookies, snacks, and everything in between trying to finish orders for Ariana & Jessica as well as myself. My graduation announcements showed up yesterday, and i'm SUPER happy with how they turned out! My ballerina prints are to arrive next week (which i'm anxious to see as well). I've got a few more toe shoe tuesdays to get us through probably mid june, and then they too will unfortunately come to an end. Today brings my brother's senior ball session, errands to run, as well as ordering prints to go in BOTH of our graduation announcements. Here's to a happy weekend for all of you readers!
(and i'm STILL waiting for my website to be launched... i'm not keeping it secret from you, i promise! as soon as it does, i'll be sharing it with you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment