Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday Feet - May 13th, 2011

amy - "I was out weeding today! It's been such a pretty week! Though We're supposed to get snow this weekend. What the heck? Also finished school for the summer! Woo!"emily - "my senior year is winding down to an end... how strange. this week ALL of my ballerina prints arrived and also had to be turned in. i'm SUPER happy with how they look, and at this point, i don't care what "grade" i get on them, since they're my work and my thoughts are what should matter :)"
jenny - "Feel good food and movie night"
kasey
- "So Rosa tells me she have a present for me at the thrift store where she works and always finds adorable things. I walk in and she lifts up this enormous elephant plush. i was so excited i almost cried! Thanks Rosa ♥"

No comments:

Post a Comment