Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Toe Shoe Tuesday - Dallis

I had posted on Facebook awhile back, trying to figure out what exactly the Old Sugar Mill was, and whether it was worth taking a ballerina out to for my project. After great response from a few local photographers, and then figuring out a ballerina that would be able to go out there, we made it happen! This place was EXCELLENT and full of so many options to use. Dallis did an awesome job, and created some photos that I had a SUPER hard time choosing from. This location has become one of my favorites to shoot at (so much, that i had MY "senior" portraits taken there by Ariana) and I would love to go back there again soon!

3 comments:

  1. I think this is my favorite of your ballerina's, maybe it's because I'm so partial to Old Sugar Mill now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i know, right? I love me some old sugar mill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that place amazing?? We did a wedding there back in October. Love it :) Nice pic by the way. Awesome juxtaposition.

    ReplyDelete