Saturday, May 21, 2011

"let's do 52" - wk20

well, five years of school, and it is finally over! The past two years shot by, and I feel like my end at Sac State came RIGHT after I started there! I'm so glad I was able to take the classes I was (and NEVER had to fight with trying to sit in and add a class) and they helped me have a better understanding of photography. When I started at Sac State, I didn't plan on making close friends, but I'm super glad I did. With the major I chose, I had so many classes with the same people, It wasn't hard at all to get to know each other both inside the labs, as well as spending time outside of the studio. Now I can say I have friends from northern California, as well as southern California, all the way across the country to New Jersey. I thank you all for making my time at Sac State what it was, and cannot wait to begin the journey I will embark on now building myself stronger as a wedding photographer :) And a BIG thanks to those who have supported me throughout all five years of college. Too many to list, but I think you know who you are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment