Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday Feet - May 6th, 2011

amy - "Enjoying some finally warm weather out on the deck! Done with one class, thank goodness! My other class has a final on tuesday at 7.30 in the morning. Why they think college students can function that early is a mystery."emily - "last saturday was our march of dimes, and jenny, chris and i managed to survive the wind all six miles of the walk. not exactly an 'uphill both ways in the snow' kind of story, but it's good enough for me! we raised $293 in total, and cannot wait for next year. (and taking "feet in motion" photos is harder than it seems)"
jenny - "my two best friends are helping put humpty dumpty together again :-)"
kasey - "Got my awesome house slippers from miss rosa. They are oh so comfortable, and make me feel like Tony the tigers cousin! My feet love them"

No comments:

Post a Comment