Tuesday, February 22, 2011

WPPI - Tuesday

Alas, it has come to the final day in vegas. I'm pretty sure at this point, my itty bitty notebook is being pushed to it's capacity, and my right arm is about to fall off from writing so much! I might have to work on being a left handed photographer in case of such tragedy. I don't know how i'm going to handle the transition in to going back to school and work. But at least i'll be back to photographing some lovely ballerinas :) So without further delay, here is another trade show filled day's schedule!
8:00 - Jerry Ghionis - Weddings
10:00 - Trade Show
3:30 - John Phoenix & Lisa Catera - Wedding
Phew! Seeing all these days laid out makes me notice how much wedding related information i'll have gotten by this point. But that's okay with me! The more information I gain now, the better I can become for my future brides. :) Thanks everyone for following my crazy schedule this week! I apologize for the lack of photo updates, but believe me, they're coming soon! As well, i hope to have a "post-wppi" entry giving some visual details and excitement of the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment