Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Feet - April 8th, 2011

amy -"It has been such beautiful weather, minus the wind, and today, a high of 44 and snow. So I had to once again break out my snow boots and snow jacket for school this morning. At least hardly any stuck!"
emily - "busy sunday with an interview in the morning, and an excellent engagement shoot in the UC Davis arboretum. got to wear my new shoes, but it was a terrible idea... 2 hours of walking = not good on the back of the heels"
jenny - "sucking at pool for ariana's bday in one of their favorite pairs of shoes"
kasey - "This was taken last Saturday after cleaning the house before Don returned from his visit to the States. It was such a beautiful day and Papa and I went outside to play. He dropped his ball at my feet, laid down, and tossed his head back in what I think was a laugh."

No comments:

Post a Comment