Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 Retrospective

2010 was quite a year! i decided to go through all my blog entries, and all my facebook posts, and see exactly what i had the joy of creating this year. take a look with me, and maybe you'll see some familiar faces :) enjoy!
in the past year, i photographed...
five fantastic family groupsseven adorable girlies in banana cheriƩ pettiskirtseight awesome individualssix super volunteers who played dress up to help me out :)
four cool couplestwo feet and four hooves (aka. my first not cat/dog pet session)two of my favorite littles
and one engagement session turned to my first full day wedding within a week of each other. putting these all together, 2010 seemed more eventful than i thought! and with that said, i'd love to include YOU in my 2011 retrospect. its never too early or too late! hope you had a safe and happy new year celebration, and i wish you all the best in the year to come!

2 comments: