Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday Snacks - Peanut Butter Nutella Cookies

There are somedays when I really try to earn those "cool big sister" points... Today was one of those days, and i'm not totally sure if I succeeded. A classmate of mine from Sac State posted some intriguing cookies that seemed right up her alley. The recipe for the peanut butter nutella cookies sparked my interest for her because of the very word "nutella" in it. Now, on my facebook post for my last blog entry, I stated that I was certainly no Augustus Gloop when it comes to chocolate. My sister, on the other hand is quite the chocoholic to say. Ever since my dad received Nutella a few years ago from my older brother for christmas, I think its safe to say that she's hooked.
A mix mainly consisting of peanut butter, oatmeal, and nutella, these cookies seemed to bake up nicely, but smelled very on the peanut butter end of the spectrum. I was informed by the house Nutella professional that they were indeed more peanut buttery than nutellay. Well, i tried. Maybe i should stop trying to earn the "cool big sister" points this way. Maybe i'll just stick to hand me down clothes.
to see more of julie's delicious looking posts, you can check her blog out and follow her at always with butter.

2 comments:

  1. Um, yes, can you send me a few of those? Yum

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed learning about you and your personal life through your blog. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete