Saturday, January 15, 2011

"let's do 52" - wk2

well. this pretty much sums up my week, as well as a turning point for my sleep cycle. anyone that knows me, knows that i am a night owl. sometimes as late as 2:30 or 3am going to bed, and then sleeping until almost noon. this most recently brought on by not having school since the end of december. well, this past wednesday threw a wrench in my gears leaving me feeling horrible and calling in to work sick. long story short, i left the drs. later that day with a prescription for 800mg ibuprofen pills and to rest. well. i can't swallow pills. went to work on thursday, and a discussion with my boss led to me needing to take some form of vitamins in order to get my body back to normal (i was previously sick this past summer as well). more importantly, she felt i needed to be taking vitamins with iron (or eating mass amounts of spinach... call me popeye, i suppose). well, CVS Pharmacy's selection of vitamins didn't please me, so i called my mom trying to figure out what to do. and after a trip to the children's health section... i found these beauts.
ahh. childhood. i thought i had heard you calling my name. better yet, the back of the box says "for adults and children 4yrs and up". so there you have it. problem, i give you the solution! and as for the sleep cycle... going to bed before 2:30 am is taking some getting used to. harry potter reading is going to have to happen at a different time of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment