Monday, December 12, 2011

2011 Photographer Favorites - Children


In my skype conversation with Raven, the fact of my blog being super slow came up. What she suggested was the idea of posting "photographer favorites" through the end of the year. I thought it was a great idea, so for the next couple weeks, while getting ready for Christmas and gearing up for 2012, you'll get to see some of my favorite photos I took throughout the year with links back to the original session. Starting us off are those cute little kiddos!
Lorelai KaelynnCaileyDesmondAlazeKent

Keep coming back this week, there is much more to share from my favorites collection!

4 comments:

  1. I love the little baby in the blanket. So sweet and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the color in these images. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet~! I really love the one with the balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little girl with the balloons is too cute! Great shots :)

    ReplyDelete