Saturday, December 10, 2011

"let's do 42" - wk49

Things have been pretty quiet this week. Well, quiet in a post college sort of way. While I watch everyone cram for finals, I'm spending my days editing photo sessions and getting ready for a Christmas show with my dance studio. Oh! And getting exciting things in the mail, planning out the end of the year blog posts and wanting to start an obnoxious countdown for WPPI 2012. Some of these business productive things came thanks to my new photography mentor Raven through the [b]school photo forum. We may be on opposite sides of the country (which happens quite a bit with some of my photo friends that I connect with online!) but she was fantastic to chat with and I cannot wait to bounce ideas off her this coming year with all my changes :)
Sidenote: Yes, my cat is pretty much just as evil as he looks. His days consist mainly of sleeping, growling, and hissing. In a "lather, rinse, repeat" kind of cycle. Had I known he was going to be a punk, and not a sweet kitty, I may have picked a more fitting name for him than Elroy. Then again, probably not. Unless it was "Sweetums" like from The Muppet Show ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment