Monday, December 26, 2011

2011 Photographer Favorites - Families

A big portion of what I love to do photography wise involved the family portrait side of things. When I'm not off working one wedding or another, I absolutely love spending one on one time with a family group creating portraits for them to display in their home for everyone to see. I often hear the statement "We haven't done portraits since my youngest was 6 months old, and she's 15 now!" Believe me, it happened with our own family too. There is no need for a special occasion for family photos, but instead should be used to celebrate and document where you were at that point in time with your kids. They'll be able to look back in years to come and see their WHOLE family in their portraits, not just mom or dad because the other was behind the camera taking the photo. My advice for 2012? If you haven't made time to have a family portrait done in the recent years, make a goal for it! I would LOVE to help document memories for each and every one of you :)
Desha Family
Hoskins Family
Krueger Family
Myers Family
Dickey & Molatore Family

No comments:

Post a Comment