Saturday, December 31, 2011

"let's do 52" - wk 52

Here we are, at the end of another personal "goal" project. Last year it was the overwhelming 365 project, this year is was the one photo per week. Lucky for me, I survived both of them! Not sure if I will have a new project for 2012, but I guess that should be decided soon! With the Christmas holiday come and gone, and today being the FINAL day of 2011, I should mention that some things that I feel are pretty great are about to happen. 2012 is literally right around the corner now and 2011 will be a thing of the past at the blink of an eye. Some pretty great things have happened for me this year, and just for fun, here are some statistics of everything fabulous that I photographed this year:
Kids: 6
High School Seniors: 4
Ballerinas: 15
Families: 7
Couples: 12
Weddings: 8
I had a great year for 2011 being my first official year as a business, and I cannot wait to see where 2012 takes me! HUGE thanks to everyone that has supported me along the way and pushed me to be where I am. Without all of your support both in person and on the web, I could have potentially given up months ago!

2 comments:

  1. that sounds like an awesome year! Here's to 2012 being even better!

    M:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well then, best of luck on 2012!

    ReplyDelete