Thursday, December 1, 2011

Myers Family Portrait Session at Gibson Ranch - Sacramento, CA

It has been FAR too long since a real blog post, and I am super excited that this family session is the one to kick the session posts back in to gear for the next few weeks. I've known the Myers family through my dance studio for a good 9 months or so now, and when I got the e-mail about doing their holiday photos this year, I was so excited! Chloe is a little ball of fire who is so much fun to listen to her conversations, AND she was such a trooper even when it started to get a little chilly outside. Little Bobby barely put up a fuss, looked ADORABLE in his little suit, and at just 2 months old, stayed awake right up until the very last few photos. Gibson Ranch was a great backdrop for these photos with the fall colors still changing, and the great variety within one location.I just L-O-V-E LOVE this next one. Even the littlest of faces are showing!We started to lose the little guy for a bit, but after some time with Daddy wrapped up in a blanket cocoon, he was ready to go again. I couldn't think to not share the adorable pouty lip!Another total LOVE one :)

I had a fantastic time working with the Myers family, and they were so willing to trek up and down hills, around the pond and through the ducks. I hope they had as much fun as I did!

1 comment: