Thursday, December 8, 2011

Dickey & Molatore Family Session - Sacramento, CA

The Saturday after Thanksgiving turned out to be a perfect day for a family portrait session. I couldn't ask for a better group of people to photograph either! I've known Jessica, Ryan & Dakota for years, plus I photographed Jessica & Adam's wedding about a year and a half ago, as well as some anniversary portraits in April of this year. PLUS Dakota was part of my Ballerina Project last March. The only one I hadn't met before was Ryan's adorable girlfriend Sarah, but she fit right in the group like she had been there all along! We photographed at Discovery Park, where I had never been before but LOVED the location. The fall colors were great, and looked great with their choice of wardrobe.Seriously. Aren't they the cutest kids you've ever seen?Jessica & Adam brought their "fur babies" up with them from Southern California, and we were able to get them in a few photos together. They seemed a little excited to just be outside and SO wanted to do their own thing!LOVE this one!Found this AWESOME rock spot down the side of a hill, and once Ryan took charge and climbed to the top, the rest scattered around the pile. Pretty much another favorite!Ahh. Can't you feel the sibling love? :)
This super great location, plus this awesome "fab five" group was an excellent way to spend the weekend! Of course, now I can't wait until next spring, since Jessica & Adam just officially confirmed that they are due with "baby JAM" next July! Congrats to you two, and I cannot wait for those maternity & newborn photos! I've already started looking up ideas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment