Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday Feet - Oct 29th, 2010

it's our pre-halloween post, so nothing scary today! i do find it funny when we seem to run along a theme unintentionally - this week 3 out of 4 of us had pets in our pictures. what spooky things will you see next week? you'll just have to wait and see! p.s. next post will be on my birthday and amy, jenny & kasey's merry unbirthday! :)
amy
- "Here is the front door of my house with all of my Dollar Store Halloween decorations. I'm SO excited for the Trick or Treaters this year! I'm wearing my pig socks because it's getting cold outside finally! YAY!"
emily - "this is what 'should have gone to the gym' looks like. lap cat while watching 'are you smarter than a 5th grader. why? because nothing else is on..."
jenny - "This is Bella, our rottie-mixed-with-something, who is around 2 yrs old and rather rambunctious. im still amazed i got her to lie still."
kasey - "I sat on the couch to sew a bit of Papa's costume back together, the string holding his wing came loose. So while I worked on it, he watched in curiosity. ♥"

No comments:

Post a Comment