Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday Feet - Oct 22nd, 2010

amy - "Everyone showing off their paws at home! This week was a very slow, unexciting week. Perhaps next week will be more fun. "
emily - "when i find things cute in my size... i just can't easily pass them up. can i profess my love for wal mart for having these slippers? they had the CUTEST pig ones too... but they didn't have those in my size :( oh. and the vacuum? yeah, i'm procrastinating room cleaning..."
jenny - "this is my rabbit, Lennie. He's nearing the 1 year mark and is getting rather corpulent. I think that him being a rather large bunny would be quite appropriate."
kasey - "I've been sick for a few days, so My feet are resting with me on the couch, warm and comfy in my awesome Bear Slippers."

No comments:

Post a Comment