Wednesday, October 13, 2010

New Props Previewing Soon!

Super Excited for this Weekend!
Not only do i get to be photographing baby kent, but i'll FINALLY get to use all my newborn props i've been accumulating!
in my storage i have a prop bed from picture me, llc
a one of a kind beanie from joco couture custom photography props
a teenie beanie my mom crafted for me
plus a hanging cocoon, newborn cocoon, and teddy bear ear flap beanie made from patterns purchased from polka dot posh
if you aren't already a facebook fan of these three awesome sites (or me!) please do so! you won't regret it ONE bit!
i'm very excited for what is in store this weekend!
there will be some newborn, some big sister and new born, and hopefully some family of four goodness going on in modesto!
stay tuned in the next few days for friday feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment