Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Feet - Sept 17, 2010

here we are! week two and our feet have still survived. this week, we have sock feet, kitty feet, book feet and hospital feet. oh where oh where will next week take our feet? we'll let you know in when we get there! happy friday, everybody! enjoy your weekend :)
amy - "Resting my feet while at the top of the Sonoma Mountains near Winnemucca, NV. I was watching the deer browsing with binoculars. Super fun! ^^
emily - "my feet. kitty feet. very impatient wanting to chase bees kitty feet"
jenny - "This is a picture of me doing what I do best. Reading. "
kasey - "I was in the hospital room in Landstuhl after my briefing, and had just been poked and prodded by the doctor who kept losing track of his thoughts and staring into space. "

No comments:

Post a Comment