Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Toe Shoe Tuesday - Dakota

i've known Dakota for FAR longer than i can remember. probably can be safe to say its been about 16 or 17 years. i started taking dance lessons back in 1992 around my third birthday, and the only girl to remain consistently in my classes was her older sister Jessica. (someone please hit me with a virtual stick... i NEVER blogged Jessica's wedding OR engagement session last year! ugh!) When my younger brother and cousin also began dance classes with my studio, Dakota was in their class as well. Over the years I have been able to watch Dakota take her talents to a whole different level, and pursue the passion that she has for dance. I was super excited when she replied with interest in being involved in my ballerina project, and couldn't wait to work with her. Dakota totally rocked it out, along with her friend Rachel (you'll see her next week!) in Old Sac in the rain no less!

No comments:

Post a Comment