Monday, August 1, 2011

"let's do 52" - wk30

I realized once I left for Reno this past Friday evening, that I had not done anything to get the "let's do 52" blog post ready for the end of the week (aka saturday). Well, two days later, here it is! I've spent this week doing a handful of things photographically, but I was also at a loss to get back to my crafting roots. I decided to embark on a project to keep me doing something that was not requiring staring at a computer or television, and also to revive my sad little craft blog. A project was formed, and last week I had it going pretty well for a few days. Hopefully even with all things that are up and coming this week (portrait sessions on tuesday & saturday plus second shooting again in Tahoe with Doug on Sunday) I will be able to get SOMETHING done.

No comments:

Post a Comment