Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Toe Shoe Tuesday - Aria

Sadly, all good things must eventually come to an end, which includes this ballerina project I did for the semester. I figured we needed to go out with a BANG, which is exactly what Aria brought to the table during the session! I have never seen a girl who can leap so high, or stretch her leg out as far as she could! While winding up our Roseville shoot, we ended up on Main Street, and found this little brick doorway. Becca and Lexi both came up with their individual images in this doorway, but then Aria pushed the envelope and stretched herself from end to end in the doorway. LOVE IT!
Thank you SO much to all the girls who have helped make this project come through to the finished project for this semester. I couldn't have done it without all of you amazing volunteers! If I ever come up with another ballerina related project, I will let you all know :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Emily! You are a great photographer! I had a blast working with you and the girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you definitely saved the best for last I LOVE IT! P.S. I want to figure out a way to incorporate some of these images somehow for a place in Lorelai's room. Because she's GOING TO DANCE. ;)

    ReplyDelete