Tuesday, October 11, 2011

New Products - Mini Accordion Albums

The first time I ever saw these little books, I fell in love with the idea. Not many people carry around wallet sized photos any more, and these are a great way to bring them back! I went with the idea of couples/engagement sessions for my samples, but the possibilites are endless. These books are 3x3 in size, and can be filled with some of your favorite photos from your session.
An internal magnetic closure holds them shut securely, but at the same time makes them easy to open and show off to friends.
They can come with a wide variety of covers, from fabric and leather to photographs like I chose. If you were out in the middle of a desert (who knows why!) and wanted to show off your recent engagement session with your love, you're good to go!
I'm planning on revamping my engagement session packages at the start of the year, and they will be sure to include a "his & hers" set of these cute little books (since we know HIS favorite silly photo isn't always the same ranking as HER favorite romantic photo of the two of them)
And that engagement session contest I mentioned on facebook? Don't worry, it's coming soon! By soon, I mean check back Thursday morning!
Album Designs & Digital Papers purchased though Sassy Designs, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment