Saturday, October 1, 2011

"let's do 52" - wk39

Yeah, I know that 2010 is SO last year, but after putting it off, and putting it off, and putting it off... you get the idea... I finally got around to ordering my book of 365 photos! I had a super deal from blurb that I couldn't pass up, and less than a week later, it showed up on my doorstep. You can tell it's mine just by the cover, can't you? ;) Here is a peek inside to some of my favorite memory pages!
Kitties! Yep, last year we had SEVEN cats - eight if you count the outdoor late night "feed me" cat - so it worked perfectly for an entire week of photos. Although, they aren't exactly the greatest models... As the saying goes, it's like herding cats. Two of the weeks from Kasey's visit home from Germany. Also when we went and saw Toy Story 3 at the Drive-Ins.If any section of the book was "me" in three topics or less, this would be it. Photography, Chipotle, and Oreo Sundaes. Okay, I'm more than three words, but this is a pretty delicious set of photos. The photo of text is an exerpt from a biography on Mr. Rogers. I knew I always liked that man :)

No comments:

Post a Comment