Thursday, October 20, 2011

Joshua Senior Portraits - Class of 2012 - Auburn, CA

Last month, I met up with another co-worker of my Aunt's in order to do her son's senior portraits. When I spoke to her on the phone, I asked if he had any hobbies he liked to do, sports, etc, so we could try and incorporate those. Once I asked "any pets?" I got an estatic reply of how much he would LOVE to have his dog involved in the session. I met up with them at their home and after a quick outdoors tour, knew that there would be quite a few background opportunites to photograph Joshua with and without his dog. The weather was great and everything went so smoothly! Here is a small sampling from the evening :) Such a cooperative pup!We had planned to involve Joshua's dog, but once we came back in to the patio area from the back yard, his cat decided to make it's debut in to the session!Joshua's mom had set up a little area in front of the bookcase for a couple shots, since he's apparently an avid reader! Luckily we kept this idea close to the end, since we nearly had to tear him away from the books to go outside one more time.
After graduation next summer, Joshua is planning on enlisting in the Military like many of his other family members have done. This last shot was a way to enclose his future plans in to the "now". Everyone (and by everyone I mean those four legged friends too!) was great to work with, and I can't wait to go back next month to do their holiday family photos with their yard all decked out!

No comments:

Post a Comment