Saturday, July 2, 2011

"let's do 52" - wk26

A month or so ago, I had a personal moment, quite like that of Chandler Bing from the t.v. show "Friends." After nearly three years, I decided it was time to quite my gym membership with the local gym and figure out some other alternative. This past Thursday night was the last day on my membership, and now it is time to figure out where to go from here. It isn't that I don't enjoy the satisfaction of exercising on a regular basis... It just wasn't meeting my needs. Hopefully I'll be able to find an alternative, but until then... I'm hoping I don't become TOO much of a couch potato!

2 comments:

  1. Go running with me. Or do a yoga or pilates class with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yoga or pilates i could do.
    running... not so much. unless you want to call rob to come with his paramedic team and save me. haha
    (and it wants me to spell check pilates to pirates. haha)

    ReplyDelete