Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday Feet - July 22nd, 2011

amy - "Working today. Waiting for my clients mom to show up. So far she's ten minutes late. Other than that woman, my day has been pretty productive!"





emily - "a weekend in the mountains began with second shooting on saturday and then the annual donner mine music camp photo on sunday with a break in between to sleep in my bed. the bridge at the creek was flooded over this year, and the water was freezing cold!"

jenny - "This week Emily and I went to the bar for open mic night with some friends. One made up an alias, the other got sat on. Also, the shoes I'm wearing were only 7 dollars and are my new favorites!! "kasey - "Home from the states. Papa dog seems happy to have us back, and we can't help but play constantly with him. Good to be home again."

No comments:

Post a Comment