Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday Feet - July 15th, 2011

amy - "It's nice just having my dogs again! Rue and I are preparing to go make sure all of the hundreds of screws in the deck are not sticking up so that we can sand it this weekend. Whew!"
emily - "gearing up for some second shooting this weekend by watching jasmine star's last creative live workshop. love love love her! :)"jenny - "My feet are exhausted after a week full of working. Tonight they're ready for bed after a night of harry potter madness"
kasey
-"At Myrtle Beach, South Carolina for the week. Today is our last whole day, tomorrow we pack up and leave. Every year we come here with the family, and every year I get a picture of my feet in the Atlantic Ocean. However, the internet here is awful slow, and I was unable to upload the physical picture. So, here is a picture of the picture on my camera, via my little sister-in-laws phone. Only a few more days in the United States!"

No comments:

Post a Comment