Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday Feet - July 8th, 2011

amy - "Six mouths to feed is a lot! Rue didn't finish his own dinner, but he had no problem helping Tank finish his! Tank returned the favor, so all is well. :D"

emily - "I apparently like to attempt death defying tricks in the wee hours of the morning - such as standing on a swiveling office chair - but at least I can say that EVERYTHING on this desk is business related. AND I have foot room underneath it too!"
jenny - "My favorite part of summer vacation is free movies with Jake♥"
kasey -"Headed to Ramstein AFB for attempt #3 in two days to find a space available flight to Baltimore so that we may join Our family to the annual trip to the beach! We will need luck and tons of patience, which is something I at least was lacking yesterday!"

No comments:

Post a Comment