Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Bekah Turns 10 - Modesto, CA - Northern California Wedding & Portrait Photographer

Later in the afternoon, after doing The Peterson's Family Session, we headed across down to my uncle's house to gather my younger cousin Bekah for a mini session of her own.  After getting her & her American Girl Doll all dressed up and ready to go, we headed out to a small little park to photograph her and her now 10 year old self.
It took some convincing and arm twisting, but between Lisa & I, we were finally able to get her to break the mold and smile with her teeth!  Bekah has such a great smile, and I'm so glad we were able to get that out of her :)

2 comments:

  1. I agree... Beautiful smile... Love the blues in the images

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! That matching doll dress is adorable!

    ReplyDelete