Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Jessica & Adam Maternity Session - Sacramento, CA


Two years ago this month, I photographed this couple on their wedding day.  Jessica & Adam were my first full wedding I photographed, and are my example couple of the kinds of relationships I like to have with my clients.  Well, I shouldn't even use the word "clients" because these two are truly some of my greatest friends.  I photographed their engagement session, wedding, one year anniversary & family photos last November.  Now, in just about two months, they'll be officially welcoming "baby JAM" in to their little family!  I surprised Jessica at her baby shower with the maternity session, and we had a fantastic time picking out her wardrobe options and making sure that little baby bump showed!
Adam & Jessica grew up in the Elverta/Antelope area, so Adam took us to this little park near a creek that was very secluded and in my words, awesome!  Such troopers, with Jess climbing through grass and sticky weeds at 7 months pregnant :) Adam snuck this next one in out of nowhere, so of course it HAD to be included!
A quick outfit change, and then it was REALLY time to show that belly off!
This next one totally reminds me of a "new version" one of their wedding photos, which I still love love love and have on my business cards and sample products!
We then headed back towards Jessica's parent's house where the baby shower was held at, with a stop at the local feed store for a little bit more of an "urban" background. I totally love these blue stripes!
Check that baby bump out!
Again... Love this next one! I totally cannot pick one single favorite out of all of these... I just can't do it!
Of course, I had a FANTASTIC time photographing these two, and I cannot wait to do their first family photos once baby JAM arrives! It would be a potential road trip, but well worth it. Congratulations again Jessica & Adam! Baby JAM is going to be adorable as ever, and very well loved :)

5 comments:

  1. Emily you are the best. As the great grandmother to be I couldn't ask for a more beautiful photoshoot. Your creativity and caring, not just of my kids but all your clients, when you photograph speaks volumes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to seeing the baby session. These are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks great! I love the blue striped background :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! This mommy-to-be is looking amazing! Congrats to the happy couple! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup, cant wait for the baby session these photos turned out great!

    ReplyDelete