Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March of Dimes Special April 1st-24th

March for Dimes is an organization that I find very important and deeply support. The purpose of the organization is to raise money to research and support moms to have healthy, full term pregnancies and eliminate complications with premature births. Working my time in a commercial portrait studio, I saw plenty of babies come in and out day after day, and some were even affected by being born premature or with health problems.
Where do you come in?
On April 24th, I have decided to march for babies, along side one of my close friends. Between the two of us, we have made our team and have begun to raise money. Donations have been slim, so I want to make this a win/win situation for both the March of Dimes foundation, as well as you. If you make a donation of $10 to March of Dimes via my account, you will receive a FREE session, along with a disk of 15-20 images from the session. This can be a session of an individual, couple, pets, a group of friends, or even a family group of 6. Every little bit helps, and perhaps if a large amount participate in this offer, I will even do a raffle drawing at the end for a free item involving the photos from your session. None of the profits made from this session will go to myself. It will 100% be sent to the March of Dimes Foundation.
Important Notices:
The donation must be made via My Account. Every time someone donates, it emails me and tells me the name - it is also important to note your ACTUAL name so i know who to keep in contact with.
This offer runs from now until April 23, the day before the walk in sacramento. It is not mandatory to schedule the session for the specific day you donate. Once your donation is made, you can email me at photogbyem@gmail.com to set the date for your sitting. You can schedule your session from April 1st through to May 8th, depending on availability. Weekends work fantastically (wink wink)
I hope for a good turn out, and please help out those babies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment