Saturday, March 20, 2010

admitting

i admit. i'm being a terrible blogger.
i dished myself quite a full plate this semester, throwing 18 units in to my schedule plus working three days a week. amazingly, i have indeed kept up with my 365 project, which can be seen here.
i've been able to work on the steps of having my name develop in to more of a business, by facebook promotion (here) and also taking the steps to my own website, seen here.
everything is in bits and pieces for the time being, but i just wanted to let you all know i'm still out here and working hard. as well as the lovely news of i was hired to photograph a wedding in may :) you can BET you'll see a blog post then, if not before. haha.
today, i'll be photographing in the park some prom photos for my brother (oh my word. when did HE become old enough to be going to prom?!) and his date, plus their friends. I'll have my sister's birthday photos coming up within a week or so, baptism photos for my cousin bekah, and perhaps some easter photos for my lorelai. ok, so maybe i was wrong about nothing being posted between now and may :)
if you'd like to help me fill my weekends with some photographic fun, please feel free to email me at photogbyem@gmail.com. i'd love to hear from you and see what you'd be interested in having done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment