Sunday, November 20, 2011

"let's do 52" - wk 46

It has reached the Holiday time of year, and in past years it would have been insane! There would have been school projects to finish, portrait sessions to do, editing, printing and shopping for Christmas all at the same time. Well, since I've graduated, a huge chunk of that has been taken off my shoulders, and I've decided to spend this year making quite a few of my holiday gifts for friends and siblings. So far, so good, with the help of pinterest being an inspiration, I've found some new things to try out to help keep me busy the next few weeks!

I've got 3 sessions lined up so far this week, with hopefully a few more to come between the rainstorms! And lucky for me, I'm not a big black friday shopper. You won't find me out there at midnight hitting the malls!

No comments:

Post a Comment