Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Don't Worry, I'm Still Here

I'm sure you're all wondering what i've been up to. Since there has really been nothing new and exciting to post, i'll show you! I've been up to my elbows in shooting for my college courses, and here is the collection from my last submission for studio lighting.
first, there were fortune cookiesand then along came some waffles and syrup.and then, i had to hit up my frequently used building for an architectural assignment at dusk. I don't know what i would do without you, performing arts center!last, i had to do an interior architecture shot, so i visited some model homes in rocklin and shot like crazy!This studio submission set is just HALF of what i've been doing the last few weeks. I'll try and share some of the documentary project i've been working on for my final project in that class. As well, i have a couple shoots coming up in the works to look forward to. A family group of about 15 (yay! i love large family groups!) and one of my high school friends and her horse. Super excited for what is to come, and hopefully i don't get rained out!

No comments:

Post a Comment