Saturday, March 31, 2012

Del Oro Winter Guard & Winter Percussion - Northern California Wedding & Portrait Photographer

Yes. I could totally get all cheesy and sappy about how I remember the days when I did marching band and winter guard, but I'll save those posts for my personal facebook where I can tag each and every person in the photo ;) A few weeks ago, I was asked to take the group photos for both the Winter Guard and Winter Percussion groups at Del Oro for their Winter Spectacular Competition Programs. I adore working with large groups for some reason. Besides Weddings, it's probably my next favorite thing to photograph. Today, these kids are off for their Championship competition in Stockton, and then off for Spring break. They've been placing in the tops of their divisions everywhere else, so I'm sure they'll do fantastic today!

No comments:

Post a Comment