Friday, January 27, 2012

A little bit about ME! - Northern California Wedding & Portrait Photographer

It's coming up on a year since I became an "official" business, and with that I felt it was time to do some changes. Of course, I've got the new product coming in, the new business cards, etc. etc. but after scrolling through my website the other day and reading my "about me" section, I felt it didn't really say much about ME! Sure, it had the long wordy back story of how I got in to the business, but nothing really about me as a person! It's been a little hard to work personal things in to the postings, but maybe that will be a goal for me for 2012. I want my viewers to feel like they know me, or know something about me that we might share in common! After an afternoon of revising and editing, I'm pleased to present to you the revamped "About Me" section of my website! You can view it as part of the site at http://www.photogbyem.com/ along with my revised investment page. I've got a few tricks up my sleeves to come next month for the one year "birthday" so hang tight and wait for some things that will be awesome!

photo credit: Ariana at Silver Daisies Studios. She's the bomb.

1 comment: