Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Megan & John's Love the Dress Session at Legion of Honor - San Francisco, CA

Here we are FINALLY at part three of Megan & John's photo sessions!  Part 1 & Part 2 were so much fun, and I'm SO excited for this third part to go public now.  When Megan and I originally talked, we bounced a few ideas off each other and she threw out the fact that she could still fit in her wedding dress.  Well, I was easily sold on doing a "Love the Dress" session with these two during our day in San Francisco, and the Legion of Honor was a fantastic location to do so.  We started off in a small grassy area just outside the building.
This next one is called "Megan & John were way too adorable, I couldn't choose just a few close ups... I had to put them all."
A golf course backed right up to the building, so we took advantage of the paths used for the golf carts down below the upper grassy area. The entire area is fantastic as far as structures and views go.
We got our chance to move in to the courtyard area with the fantastic columns, and the lighting was fantastic! And these two kept doing their thing, looking fantastic and adorable all day long.
I absolutely LOVE being able to capture those "in between pose" moments, such as this next one.
But seriously... these two are like a magazine ad! Love love love this next one! So much, it might just have to show up on my bridal show displays this year
And one last adorable one...
So sad to see these photo sessions come to an end, but I had so much fun hanging out with these two and getting some great images as well. I hope they had as much fun as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment